Wednesday, July 21, 2010

pleasant memories


we have lot's of good time.
let's go together in my memory!!!

my best memory was taking a music video.we became each star in the video.we organize dances and practice lady gaga's motion. enjoyed every minute of our party.

duing the music video, i sang lylic "I LOVE IT" and used a lot of makeup.
'O M G' 'O M G' 'O M G'
after this something, i get a nickname “ONG GAGA." and get know many friends.
it was amazing time.





do you know patrick? ^^ let's click!!
enjoy our party time " salsa dancing"
wow~~~ today, we have salsa dance!!!

my second memory was salsa dancing.
it was difficult for me to learn their motion and gesture.
but i was enjoying the moment.

it was very good time.




my third memory was secretly promoting friendship .



"DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL"




we camp has this rule.



after.... I leave it to your imagination^^;;

3 comments:

  1. how about our classmates? ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ong gaga hello :) I'm lady gaga kiki
    My best memory is also taking a music video :D
    Our group will be best.
    I hope our music video is completed quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! picture ! ! ! !

    k k k k k k k k k

    ReplyDelete